Thursday, January 5, 2012

i like the shiny shiny





Here's a New Years post five days late! I celebrated by going back to an old high school friend's house where there was some disgusting rum/vodka concoction, but just before midnight my friend and I ran over to another girl's house and ended the evening with those poppers and a private screening of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. I'm not quite sure how I feel about the movie, but this has been the most relaxed New Years I've encountered by far.

I wanted to create this open journal to share pictures, musings, memories, and thoughts that are special to me. So here goes: I wore a that silver mesh Versace x H&M dress with a faux fur coat I got from Macy's Bar III line- not pictured are my Jessica Simpson Danys and I swear there's a taupe suede Topshop satchel thrown in there somewhere. When I got this dress for Christmas I knew it would be perfect for NYE, I just wish that our tentative plans for New York had pulled through; it's such an ideal spot for this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment