Friday, January 6, 2012

i've been lying in the bright light see my shadow from below


 Morning in San Luis Obispo. I had a layover of sorts here for two nights but I'm currently tucked into my hotel in San Francisco with obtuse sirens going off ever 15 minutes. It's awesome. Pictured above (guest appearance by the frizzies) is a periphery snippet of this cerise slip dress I got at Urban Outfitters. I need to find something to wear over it though- preferably a plain black knit- as I'm not endowed enough to wear this without coverage on top!


I feel like I've been living in a perpetual road trip lately and these 3 CDs have been on constant repeat- and yes, I still use CDs. I know it's decidedly cheesy and has now been demoted to a Swifter commercial, but I cannot get enough of Todd Rundgren's "Hello It's Me" or any song off The Virgin Suicides soundtrack, to be honest. 70s rock was is pure magic.



Lastly, been dreaming of these babies- Dolce Vita Jemma. I could definitely see myself stomping around campus in these, regardless of how rocky and hike-reminicent the terrain is.

No comments:

Post a Comment